… When you stay at this exclusive family villa on Lefkada
Just a short drive from Villa Gabriella Lefkada and you’ll find your self on world class beaches – eight with EU Blue-Flag ratings for cleanliness. In a few minutes you’re in the harbour town of Nidri for a choice of sightseeing trips or watersports. And you’ll also find a number of scenic local restaurants and yacht, dinghy or motorboat hire options. In fact, everything you need for your perfect holiday at this exclusive family villa on Lefkada.
A little further away you can visit local archeological, historical and cultural sites both on and off the island. The beauty of any villa holiday is the flexibility to include what you want to do as and when it suits you. Enjoy total relaxation around the heated (in low season) infinity pool. Or up the energy levels and enjoy sailing & watersports options. Or raise the culture level by exploring the local historical sites.
Check us out on social media
For some ideas for a day out from your exclusive family villa on Lefkada take a look at our suggestions below, check out our blog or visit our Facebook page or Instagram for more information. Or just give us a call so we can help you plan your perfect holiday.
- Hire a Motorboat in Nidri & explore the nearby islands and stop for lunch on Meganissy.
- Wonderful Greek tavernas, local food & traditional villages
- World class sandy beaches with crystal clear water
- Enjoy walks in the surrounding forest or visit the nearby Nidri waterfalls
- Top up on culture with a visit to the beautiful Faneromeni monastery & several historic forts
- Charter a yacht; enjoy various watersports or take one of the many excursions available from Nidri town quay to nearby islands and beaches
- Windsurfing just 20 minutes away at Vasiliki. The bay is great for beginners but is also known to be one of the finest bays in Europe for the sport.
- Why not visit the local winery, Lefkas Earth, home of some fine local wines, and combine this with a fresh seafood lunch overlooking the bay at Sivota or Vasiliki.