Villa Gabriella Lefkada, a leading luxury private villa on Lefkada, offers you accommodation of the highest standard where every detail has been carefully considered to ensure your holiday is everything you expect it to be, and more. Take a look at our short video tour below to get a real feel for this luxury private villa on Lefkada.
- Four spacious bedrooms, all ensuite and all with air conditioning, sleeping eight in total
- One super-king, Two kings, one twin room
- Two ‘master’ bedrooms. One on the ground floor with direct access to the terrace and one on the first floor with a private terrace comfortably furnished with chairs and loungers
- The option to add cots or fold-up beds for two babies or younger children.
- Two ensuites have baths with showers over & two have walk-in showers. All are fully tiled & all have marble or granite vanity tops – a standard you should expect from any luxury private villa on Lefkada.
Poolside you’ll find …
- 35m2 heated infinity pool facing the panoramic view
- The surrounding large (>100m2) terrace has 6 loungers, 2 supersized beanbags & a shaded wooden pergola with exterior lounge furniture.
- Poolside shower room and toilet
- A six seater hot tub, also with amazing views
In the grounds …
- The villa is nestled in the forest on the hillside above the seafront town of Nidri offering a uniquely private location, complete tranquility and the breathtaking panoramic view across numerous Ionian islands to the Greek mainland.
- Enter through remote-operated gates onto a spacious drive accommodating multiple cars
- The villa is mobility friendly with wide rooms, a ground floor bedroom and a path down to the pool terrace.
- The gardens change with the seasons but incorporate wild-flowers, olive & citrus trees and are screened by mature pines & cypress.
Experience a luxury private villa on Lefkada
Tucked away in the forest above Nidri harbour we have created a wonderful luxury, private retreat with extraordinary panoramic views. Magnificent, star gazing is possible given the near total absence of light pollution. Our heated pool makes swimming during every week of the season comfortable with a pool temperature of at least 23-24C whilst our investment in a 22-panel solar array means we produce all our own electricity making your heated-pool, air-conditioned stay both luxurious and carbon-neutral.
Our luxury starts with a warm welcome and support from our villa manager Simone, but then extends to:
- A generous hamper on arrival to ensure you’re free to relax immediately with food and drinks to see you through dinner & breakfast. We can also arrange your entire weekly shop if you’d like – and even a private chef!
- Comfortable beds and luxury linens.
- Luxurious bathrooms and showers supported by a whole-house pump & softened water
- High class furnishings that blend the modern with selected antiques and personally curated artwork from around the world create a unique feel to each room – far away from identikit hotels or IKEA furnished villas.
- Books and games, DVDs, Bluetooth/Airplay speakers, a full TV service including international channels, WiFi access throughout the house and on the pool terrace.
- Amenities to cook as little or as much as you want in a fully equipped kitchen, or on a large BBQ and using a sizeable herb garden.
Villa Gabriella. Ionian Luxury. Immerse yourself.
For more information click here.