Please get in touch by ‘phone or email us on email@example.com so that we can help you plan your perfect luxury Ionian seaview villa holiday on the wonderful island of Lefkada. We’re here to provide you with a luxury Ionian seaview villa vacation and an unforgettable experience.
Some key points for your luxury Ionian seaview villa holiday
- A 30% deposit secures your booking
- Refundable deposit of 250 Euros against damage / inventory
- Balance due six (6) weeks before arrival date
- Maximum occupancy eight (8) but …
- … we can provide up to two cots for babies / fold up beds for younger children on request
- We can also provide separate accommodation for two extra guests. Please ask for details.
- Smoking outside only
- Change over day is normally Sunday but we may be flexible outside high/peak season
- Ask about our special rates, outside of high/peak season, for one week rentals, for couples using just the ground floor master bedroom.
On arrival you’ll be met by our Villa host, Simone, who will make sure you’re comfortably settled in and familiar with all the luxury that Villa Gabriella Lefkada offers.
We provide a selection of soft drinks, beer and two bottles of good Greek wine so there’s drinks ready for you on your arrival.
By prior arrangement we can also have our friends at Villa Fresh do a full shop for you before you arrive.
All your luxury linens and towels – including pool towels – are provided and you’ll enjoy a mid-week change of towels as well. We pride ourselves on the attention to small details to make you luxury Ionian seaview villa holiday absolutely perfect.
Hospital grade sanitisation
And we offer the most robust cleaning and sanitisation regime including fogging the entire villa with a hospital grade anti-viral treatment (Viro Kill™) after cleaning to maximise your safety.
2022 is now sold out.
2023 Prices (Euro)
|Period||From||To||Up to 8 guests||Early/Late Booking|
There is an additional cleaning charge of €300 per booking.
It may be possible to accommodate two extra guests for an additional charge.
Whilst we obviously prefer to take bookings direct, we understand that you may be more comfortable booking through a major platform such as Airbnb, or Holiday Lettings. You’ll find us on these platforms at similar prices – but bear in mind that they will charge you (and us) an additional fee for your booking.
For up to date information on what’s happening at Villa Gabriella Lefkada take a look at our blog. You can also look back through our blog to gather some ideas for what to do during your stay – or see our “Things to do” page.
Current Availability Calendar
The calendar below is updated daily. You will need to scroll across to see the full year ahead using the “>>” icon on the top right corner of the calendar. Please note that we are closed from the end of October each year until late April of the following year.