Please get in touch by ‘phone or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you plan your perfect luxury Ionian seaview villa holiday on the wonderful island of Lefkada. We’re here to provide you with a luxury Ionian seaview villa vacation and an unforgettable experience.
Some key points for your luxury Ionian seaview villa holiday
- Maximum occupancy ten (10) and we can provide up to two cots for babies / fold up beds for younger children on request at no extra charge
- The main house sleeps eight (8). If your party is 9 or 10 adults please ask us for details of our additional on-site cottage.
- Smoking outside only
- Change over day is normally Sunday but we may be flexible outside high/peak season
- Ask about our special rates, outside of high/peak season, for one week rentals, for couples using just the ground floor master bedroom.
- A 30% deposit secures your booking
- Balance due six (6) weeks before arrival date
Following post-pandemic feedback we’ve moved to a self-check in model. We send you a one-time key code to open the door on arrival after which you have access to normal keys for your stay,
We provide a selection of soft drinks, beer and two bottles of good Greek wine so there’s drinks ready for you on your arrival.
By prior arrangement we can also have our friends at Villa Fresh do a full shop for you before you arrive.
All your luxury linens and towels – including pool towels – are provided and are changed weekly, along with a full clean, for guests staying for more than week. We pride ourselves on the attention to small details to make you luxury Ionian seaview villa holiday absolutely perfect.
2023 Prices (Euro)
There is an additional cleaning charge of €300 per booking.
We can accommodate one or two extra guests in the cottage for an additional 20% of the above rates.
2024 weeks booked before 30/9/23 can be booked at 2023 rates.
Whilst we obviously prefer to take bookings direct, we understand that you may be more comfortable booking through a major platform such as Airbnb, Holiday Lettings or VRBO. You’ll find us on these platforms at similar prices – but bear in mind that they will charge you (and us) an additional fee for your booking.
For up to date information on what’s happening at Villa Gabriella Lefkada take a look at our blog. You can also look back through our blog to gather some ideas for what to do during your stay – or see our “Things to do” page.
Current Availability Calendar
The calendar below is updated daily. You will need to scroll across to see the full year ahead using the “>>” icon on the top right corner of the calendar. Please note that we are closed from the end of October each year until late April of the following year.