A short drive from Villa Gabriella Lefkada finds world class beaches, no less than eight with EU Blue-Flag ratings for cleanliness; the busy harbour town of Nidri with multiple sightseeing trips available, watersports centres, scenic local restaurants and yacht, dinghy or motorboat hire options. In fact, everything you need to plan your perfect holiday at an exclusive family villa on Lefkada.
A little further afield alternatives abound – including visiting local archeological, historical and cultural sites both on and off the island. The beauty of Villa Gabriella Lefkada is that you can tailor your holiday to include what you want – ranging from total relaxation onsite, to sailing & watersports to exploring local culture & history.
For some ideas for a day out from your exclusive family villa on Lefkada take a look at our suggestions below, check out our blog or visit our Facebook page for more information. Or give us a call so we can help you plan your perfect holiday.
- Hire a Motorboat in Nidri & explore the nearby islands and stop for lunch on Meganissy.
- Wonderful Greek tavernas, local food & traditional villages
- World class sandy beaches with crystal clear water
- Enjoy walks in the surrounding forest or visit the nearby Nidri waterfalls
- Top up on culture with a visit to the beautiful Faneromeni monastery & several historic forts
- Charter a yacht; enjoy various watersports or take one of the many excursions available from Nidri town quay to nearby islands and beaches
- Windsurfing just 20 minutes away at Vasiliki. The bay is great for beginners but is also known to be one of the finest bays in Europe for the sport.
- Why not visit the local winery, Lefkas Earth, home of some fine local wines, and combine this with a fresh seafood lunch overlooking the bay at Sivota or Vasiliki.