Please get in touch by ‘phone or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you plan your perfect luxury Ionian seaview villa holiday on the wonderful island of Lefkada. We’re here to provide you with a luxury Ionian seaview villa vacation and an unforgettable experience.
Some key points for your luxury Ionian seaview villa holiday
- A 30% deposit secures your booking
- Refundable deposit of 250 Euros against damage / inventory
- Balance due six (6) weeks before arrival date
- Maximum occupancy eight (8) but …
- … we can provide up to two cots for babies / fold up beds for younger children on request
- Smoking outside only
- Change over day is normally Sunday but we may be flexible outside high/peak season
- Minimum booking five (5) nights except in High & Peak season which is seven (7) nights
- From April until May 19th we also offer special 3 night minimums for that perfect short spring break.
- Ask about our special rates, outside of high/peak season, for one week rentals, for couples using just one bedroom.
On arrival you’ll be met by our Villa hosts, Jon & Gill who will make sure you’re comfortably settled in and familiar with all the luxury that Villa Gabriella Lefkada offers. We provide a generous hamper of local produce – certainly enough for dinner and then breakfast the following morning – so no need to rush out immediately to stock up!
We provide luxury linens and towels – including pool towels – and you’ll enjoy a mid-week change of towels as well. We pride ourselves on the attention to small details to make you luxury Ionian seaview villa holiday absolutely perfect.
Weekly prices for your luxury Ionian seaview villa holiday – 2020 season
|Period||From||To||Up to 8 guests|
Whilst we obviously prefer to take bookings direct, we understand that you may be more comfortable booking through a major platform such as Airbnb, Holiday Lettings or HomeAway. You’ll find us on all of these platforms at the same prices – but bear in mind that they will charge you (and us) an additional fee for your booking.
For up to date information on what’s happening at Villa Gabriella Lefkada take a look at our blog. You can also look back through our blog to gather some ideas for what to do during your stay – or see our “Things to do” page.
Current Availability Calendar
The calendar below is updated daily. You will need to scroll across to see the full year ahead using the “>>” icon on the top right corner of the calendar. Please note that we are closed from the end of October each year until late April of the following year.